Terms and Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The operators will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the operators reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that we cannot guarantee specific apartment requests.
- To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of $150 is required to be paid on booking. Payment may be made by cash, money order, MasterCard or VISA
- Keys will be made available from reception once payment has been received in full. Should you be arriving after business hours, please let us know in advance so that alternate key arrangements can be made. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to reception. Should you be departing outside office hours, please contact reception the day before departure.
- All premises are to be left in a satisfactory clean and tidy state, including all garbage wrapped and emptied into outside garbage bins and washing up done. In the event of excessive cleaning requirements, an extra cleaning fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
- Pets are not allowed at the Sunshine Towers.
- Linen is included. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
- Smoking is not permitted inside Apartments – we promote a smoke free environment.
- Cancellations will attract a minimum admin. fee of $50. Low Season: if cancellation occurs within 7 days of booking full deposit is forfeited High Season: if cancellation occurs within 28 days of booking full deposit is forfeited No show : Full tariff is charged. Once in house guests who reduce length of stay will not receive a refund on remaining nights booked and paid for.